Caravaggio - “The Conversion of St. Paul”
I never get the chance to talk about art much, because none of my friends like classics as much as I do. I’m not extremely talented at creating art, but I love to study it. I considered solely focusing on art history and becoming a curator after college (and grad school), but realized that job market is very slim. So then I became a journalist, though that job market isn’t too swell either.
Caravaggio is one of my favorite painters. I love the intense lighting and detail of his work. My absolute favorite painting of his is Judith Beheading Holofernes, but this one is also beautiful.
So I need a companion to talk about Italian Renaissance artists with, but we can also include French and German art too (I’m a big fan of Albrecht Durer). And someone to go to museums with, because it’s been too long since I’ve been in an art museum for pleasure.
- realbzz likes this
- onemoreoutsider reblogged this from hellray
- in-excelsis reblogged this from fuckyeahcaravaggio
- fuckyeahcaravaggio reblogged this from hellray
- procastino reblogged this from hellray
- kiaraspeaks reblogged this from hellray
- thispursuingmadness likes this
- drohva reblogged this from hellray
- dottievonlacee likes this
- sassyfrasy likes this
- hellray posted this